Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year! With a New Beginning.. Happy New Year



Wow.. What a year... I have been through it all it seems.. The only place i could possibly go is Up.. and that my sir is where I am going no if ands or buts.. I plan to focus more on me and my career and my reason for being here in Nyc.. I will be a Star.. I will be topping the charts I will be what I desire to be.. Platinum singer/songwriter/ performer.. I wish you all the best and may all your dreams come true this year of 2010.. I love you all.. Keep me in your prays as I will you..

This year is a year of prosperity, peace, success, patience, friends, passion, ambition a new drive, strength, and health.. More money than I have ever made.. and complete happiness all around.. Thank you God for this answered prayer..

No comments:

Post a Comment