Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dear Family and Friends

I just got really irritated last night and decided to post this quote on my face book status for all those to see..


Dear Family and friends I Must CLEAR something up I am Not Ashamed of My Body or Who I Am. If there's anytime where my lack of Clothes Lifestyle Topics or Racy videos offend you PLEASE dont hesitate to de-friend me. My truth is all I have and I will not let go of that for anything or anyone.. I will continue to be Me in every moment. That Promise I can and will keep. ME




Please dont ever let someones uncomfortableness effect you being you.. They dont like it or you they can keep it rolling.. is what i say.. I am sick of conforming to make others happy.. i want to make me happy.... Its my life...Why not..

1 comment:

  1. OMG u put the picture up AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Faints*

    ReplyDelete