Saturday, February 13, 2010

Life and Death of Love complete..


I've written a lot of songs in the last few months... Taking my time waiting for inspiration to hit.. but for some reason when I put my ears to everything they all didnt jell like I thought..lol.. Kinda bi polar like myself.. Some a little dark some really pop.. But after listening again I found the right team of songs that represent this album to really well. I stayed away from the dance songs for this album. I really just wanted this album to be one you can put in the cd player and just go on about your day.. singing along at times and maybe even losing yourself in the memories that you relate to in the music but none the less enjoy the music.. so without further explanation here is the Mix tape entitled Life and death of love..

Hear is all you need to download all the track for free.. Go to this site http://mykstaples.bandcamp.com.

enjoy and please share with a friend or enemy.. just share it Happy V-Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment