Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My last Few years..

Not sure what the last few years have been like for you but mine has been filled with SO Much.. In 2005 I was signed to Isonu Management with the amazingly beautiful and God send Kelly Fenemore.. She took me into her home and believed in everything that I was and had potential to be.. She saw more in me at the time than I saw in myself.. She gave me all that she had her time money and faith.. Josh came a little bit later but was just as amazing to both Kelly and I and we opened his talent and wisdom with open arms..
We both took the musical journey together traveling the world recording meeting amazing people and searching for the right SOUND and thing that would be MYK.. here are a few photos during that time..

<








No comments:

Post a Comment