Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Star!


He has it All and I pray that one day Marcus Bellamy achieves all he has ever dreamed and finds himself surrounded by True friends and Complete Happiness.. I have had the pleasure to share my heart with this guy and live with what I would define a Creative Genius.. Bringing you into his tantalizing crazy sexy world thru dance and video vblogs there is nothing in my eyes that he cant achieve.. Movies, music, whatever he puts his mind too.. I look forward to seeing him at the Top..
Check out some of his work..
P.s I Love you Peanut and thank you for sharing your heart and world with me.. My world is now a little bit brighter with you here.. Hey without you I would have never started Blogging.. lol.. see you have taught me some good things here in NYC as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment