Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thank you my wonderful Friend Antwanett..(Antonia Vance)

Today I went walking around Central Park with a good friend of mine.. Who quickly put me in my place and informed me of all the things I know but have some how lost in the mist of my crazy life.. She taught me to trust no one and stay focused and constant.. She taught me to research everyday.. If its something you want you have to know everything inside and out about that career or subject.. She also taught me that I am way to kind and nice to people.. Being kind and not direct only delays what you want and puts a false persona in the environment and in the long run someone always walks away unsatisfied and unhappy.. usually me because I dont want to hurt anyones feelings.. But today is a day of change and this all is about to change.. thank you Antonia.. you are a great friend and I LOVE U tons..


“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race” ~Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment